Pace University Online Programs
Pace University Online offers working adults degree completion programs for a variety of professional careers in business, communication, technology, and nursing. These programs, designed for working adults with previous college experience, offer a blend of:
- Specialized course content—knowledge and skills for your field of study, ensuring you can offer employers what they need
- Arts and sciences foundation courses—enhance your critical thinking, general knowledge, and communication skills to boost your overall professionalism and understand your field of choice within a wider context
- Elective courses—electives let you tailor your studies towards your specific professional interests, helping you establish your niche with employers.
We currently offer the following degree programs online through Pace University Online:
- AA in Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies – Computer Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies – Business Technology Leadership
- Bachelor of Science with a Nursing Major (degree completion for licensed RNs)
- BBA in Business Studies – Marketing and Management Concentration
- BBA in Business Studies – Accounting and Internal Auditing Concentration
Each program features an accelerated format that allows you to finish your degree in two to three years, depending upon your prior experience. Choose a program to learn more.
Ready to Apply to Pace University Online?
If you’re ready to learn how to apply to Pace University Online, our admissions advisors are ready to help. Contact us today to find out more about our online degrees for working adults.