BBA in Business Studies – Accounting and Internal Auditing Concentration
Develop an in-demand skill set with the online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Business Studies with a concentration in Accounting and Internal Auditing from Pace University Online. This degree completion program is offered by Pace’s Lubin School of Business which is accredited by AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the premier accrediting organization for business schools in the world. After graduation, you’ll be prepared to provide employers with two of the most important services every business needs.
In addition to laying the foundation for a career in auditing or accounting, this BBA program offers you a flexible online class format that fits your schedule.
Degree Format and Completion Time
Our BBA in Business Studies program is a fully-online degree hosted in our Blackboard learning environment. This interactive interface lets you engage with your professors and classmates, access readings, watch presentations, participate in discussions and complete individual and group assignments.
Depending on your previous college experience, the program takes about three years to complete.
Find out more about earning a business degree focused on accounting and auditing online with Pace University Online. Schedule an appointment or chat live with one of our admissions counselors today.
Courses and Concentrations
The online BBA in Business Studies is a degree completion program that consists of at least 56 credits. You will need to have earned 120 total credits between Pace University Online and your previous studies to graduate.
The program includes a 29-credit business core curriculum:
- BUS 101 Contemporary Business Practice (3 credits)
- ACC 203 Financial Accounting (4 credits)
- ACC 204 Managerial Accounting (4 credits)
- LAW 101 Business Law I (3 credits)
- MAR 201 Principles of Marketing (3 credits)
- MGT 150 Managerial and Organizational Concepts (3 credits)
- FIN 260 Financial Management (3 credits)
- MGT 226 Business Analytics (3 credits)
- MGT 490 Business Strategy (3 credits)
- MAT 117 Elementary Statistics (4 credits)
Concentration courses include:
Accounting/Internal Auditing Concentration (23 credits)
- ACC 301 Intermediate Accounting (4 credits)
- ACC 305 Internal Auditing I (3 credits)
- ACC 306 Internal Auditing II (3 credits)
- ACC 319 Cost Accounting (4 credits)
- ACC 347 Periodic Financial Reporting (3 credits)
- ACC 366 Forensic Accounting (3 credits)
- ACC 375 Accounting Information Systems (3 credits) [Pre-requisite ACC 347 or ACC 301]