BBA in Business Studies – Marketing and Management Concentration
Equip yourself for success with the online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Business Studies with a concentration in Marketing and Management from Pace University Online. This degree completion program is offered by Pace’s Lubin School of Business, which is accredited by AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the world’s premier accrediting organization for business schools. It features specialized skills for two in-demand business functions.
With this program, you can prepare to excel as a manager in marketing or related business profession, develop your knowledge of digital and traditional media, and enhance your decision-making skills.
Degree Format and Completion Time
Our BBA in Business Studies program is a fully-online degree hosted in our Blackboard learning environment. This interactive interface lets you engage with your professors and classmates, access readings, watch presentations, participate in discussions and complete individual and group assignments.
Depending on your previous college experience, the program takes about three years to complete.
Find out more about earning a business degree focused on marketing and management online with Pace University Online. Schedule an appointment or chat live with one of our admissions counselors today.
Courses and Concentrations
The online BBA in Business Studies is a degree completion program that consists of at least 56 credits. You will need to have earned 120 total credits between Pace University Online and your previous studies to graduate.
The program includes a 29-credit business core curriculum:
- BUS 101 Contemporary Business Practice (3 credits)
- ACC 203 Financial Accounting (4 credits)
- ACC 204 Managerial Accounting (4 credits)
- LAW 101 Business Law I (3 credits)
- MAR 201 Principles of Marketing (3 credits)
- MGT 250 Managerial and Organizational Concepts (3 credits)
- FIN 260 Financial Management (3 credits)
- MGT 226 Business Analytics (3 credits)
- MGT 490 Business Strategy (3 credits)
- MAT 117 Elementary Statistics (4 credits)
Concentration courses include:
Marketing and Management Concentration (23 credits)
- MGT 240 International Management (3 credits)
- MGT 222 Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
- MAR 342 Public Relations (3 credits)
- MAR 349 Strategic Internet Marketing (3 credits)
- MAR 331 Managerial Marketing (3 credits)
- MGT/MAR Electives (6 credits) chosen with advisor
- 1 Class in MAR 394 Marketing Internship or MAR 395 Independent Study (2 credits)